- CMC-N wishes to encourage creativity and innovation among its member educators in California and Northern Nevada for the purpose of developing mathematically powerful students.
- CMC members from any public or private school or district in the northern Section Membership area.
- Project Goals: What will the project seek to accomplish?
Statement of need as related to your students.
- Project activities and timeline
- Impact: Who and how many will be affected?
- Evaluation/Dissemination plan:
How will you assess and then document the outcomes of the project?
What plans have you for sharing?
- Project Budget (Mandatory): Include a list of items to be purchased along with realistic costs.
Provide an itemized budget listing support from other sources.
- If funded, partial funding is likely.
Applications must be limited to 5 pages including the CMC-N Mini-Grant Application cover form.
Faralee S Wright
PO Box 2738
Suisun City, CA 94585-5738