CMC North Conference 61st Annual Conference
Student Voice: Let’s Hear It!
November 30 – December 2, 2018
Pacific Grove, CA
If you register for the Asilomar conference, you will automatically become a CMC member. If you can’t come to Asilomar this year, you and your colleagues can still join CMC. Members receive all CMC publications and information about CMC activities. It’s professional — and more fun — to be involved!
Asilomar Conference Grounds
800 Asilomar Ave.
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
On-Grounds Housing at Asilomar reservations should be made online directly through Asilomar Conference Grounds for the CMC-N 2017 Conference. Meals are included with on-site housing at Asilomar. The housing/meal package includes two  nights lodging and six  meals (Friday dinner through Sunday lunch). Make your reservations as soon as possible as space is limited!
- Request your roommate(s) in the “other requests” section as you fill out the personal information page.
- Reservations can be made for single, double, triple, quad rooms or conference participant plus non-conference guest.
- Each conference attendee should register separately.
- Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten-free meals can be requested online.
- Room prices vary depending on the number of occupants per room. All prices listed are per person.
- Payment for On-Grounds Housing at Asilomar is paid directly to Asilomar.
- Room upgrades (ocean view, fireplace, etc.) are available for an additional fee.
Please visit the site for more information and questions.
As an alternative to staying on the Asilomar grounds, we have made arrangements through the firm NV Reservations to reserve a number of rooms in the area at special conference rates. In an effort to accommodate different preferences as well as budgets, numerous types of facilities are offered.
For specials rates and room reservations for the conference:
Call NV Reservations at 707-302-0340 or email email@example.com
Call Gloria at 831-915-7258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO FEE FOR SERVICE
Asilomar is located on the ocean in Pacific Grove, just below Monterey, at the southern tip of Monterey Bay.
From Hwy 1, take Pacific Grove Hwy 68 Exit. Hwy 68 will become Forest Avenue. Continue 1 mile to PG Middle School and turn left onto Sinex Avenue. Sinex deadends at the Asilomar gates. Friday after 3 it is recommended that, unless you have on-grounds housing, you park at PGMS and take the shuttle to Asilomar.
For EMERGENCIES during the conference ONLY call Asilomar at 831-372-8016.
From Hwy 17, take the Hwy 1 South exit. See Above
From the north, take Hwy 101 South, and bear right onto Hwy 156 West and then take 1 South. See above.
From the south, take Hwy 101 North to Hwy 68 West. See above.
Click here for more detailed directions.