- Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching
One elementary or one secondary awardee, chosen from several mathematics teacher finalists, get a trip for two to the White House and over $10,000 in awards. The award alternates between the two levels: secondary in odd years, elementary in even.
- The Student Activity Trust Fund
Grants to help you put on activities and competitions for students in California and Northern Nevada.
- The Math Festival Scholarship
$1000 scholarships to partially fund a Math Festival at your school.
- The George Polya Memorial Award
Nominations for an outstanding classroom teacher who has also been a statewide influence in mathematics education.
- The Edward Begle Memorial Award
Nominations for an outstanding administrator or other educator who has also been a statewide influence in mathematics education.
- The Walter Denham Memorial Award
Nominations for an outstanding person who is recognized as an advocate for mathematics education. Unlike our other awards, the nominee does not have to be an educator, nor a CMC member.
- The Lurie Center Scholarship
Free registration, housing and travel, plus some money to spend on materials purchase at your CMC section conference. In honor of former CMC-South President Lurie Center, up to three scholarships are offered to teachers of color each year.Please note there is another award sponsored by the southern section known as The Lurie Center Elementary Teaching Award.
- Central Section Awards, Scholarships, and Grants
- Northern Section Awards, Scholarships, and Grants
- Southern Section Awards, Scholarships, and Grants